• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Momentum

Matt62881

4 minutes ago, raz said:

go back and look at the rams game this year.   go watch payton abuse him in our saints games they need to win.   

he hasn't learned yet and its been going on for years.  

Scoring a TD in the 4th qtr to take the lead when our offense did jack $hit cause Kyle Allen (obviously know now from week 17 and five starts he would've scored more then Cam) was not allowed to play over a 20% Cam? CMC threw a freaking TD! All we needed to win was 17 points, you can't tell me KA couldn't do that... This is what I mean by Ron being poor at evaluating talent. Cuts Allen for Henicke now Henicke looked like crap like a starter against Atlanta and KA is likely in for a payday somewhere. 

4 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

Scoring a TD in the 4th qtr to take the lead when our offense did jack $hit cause Kyle Allen (obviously know now from week 17 and five starts he would've scored more then Cam) was not allowed to play over a 20% Cam? CMC threw a freaking TD! All we needed to win was 17 points, you can't tell me KA couldn't do that... This is what I mean by Ron being poor at evaluating talent. Cuts Allen for Henicke now Henicke looked like crap like a starter against Atlanta and KA is likely in for a payday somewhere. 

what?

1 hour ago, Matt62881 said:

The 9rs came into this game like it was a playoff game i swear, Everything was so well schemed toward us it was crazy however i guess if you play every game like its a playoff game you end up winning most of them.

Also a way to peak too early and come crashing back to earth, it’s about to happen to the 49ers

1 hour ago, raz said:

go back and look at the rams game this year.   go watch payton abuse him in our saints games they need to win.   

he hasn't learned yet and its been going on for years.  

Not saying he didn’t and hasn’t made mistakes but your judgement is pretty harsh

better pray every game for his health as what is behind him is abysmal 

3 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Not saying he didn’t and hasn’t made mistakes but your judgement is pretty harsh

better pray every game for his health as what is behind him is abysmal 

its only a few coordinators that do it to him so i'm not too concerned but it is really frustrating when its happening.  also, i don't pray for people's health.   that would be like thinking i could pray for someone's injury and could affect that.    or thinking thoughts and prayers help after mass shootings.   

34 minutes ago, PanthersNC1984 said:

Also a way to peak too early and come crashing back to earth, it’s about to happen to the 49ers

Yea if they show everything now theres tape but i was more or less talking about the emotions of the players. Look how we played in 15, every game like it was do or die and we went a very rare 15 and 1.

My thoughts are as great as Luke is , he has a similar problem as Peyton Manning, who used to see the defense and call/change plays that’s too much responsibility and opposing Coordinators who are smart can bring in something new that onfield player has difficulty diagnosing at the same time as executing plays as compared to someone from upstairs having a full field visibility 

not sure how much Ron helps out in such cases

2 hours ago, Matt62881 said:

The 9rs came into this game like it was a playoff game i swear, Everything was so well schemed toward us it was crazy however i guess if you play every game like its a playoff game you end up winning most of them.

Pretty sure the Falcons could play like every game is a playoff game and would lose 90% of them.

Archived