• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam to IR

KillaCamNewton

59 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I did, she said all options are on the table.  Which means she doesn't know.  

Hurney said that Cam had done everything the team ask him to, that he has been the consumate professional, and he is as frustrated as anyone.  Of course, we never really know what anyone is thinking, but that is not a "we are moving on" statement.  

Personally I think if Cam is released, or traded, that will come from him, not from the team.  

Person believes it'll be the team's decision. No way to know until it happens. Well see.

I'd say this though: Walking away from a guaranteed 20 million to look out on the open market and hope somebody else pays something close to that is not a move I'd want to make.

Now do I need to repeat this again?......after the Bucs game I said Cam will never play in another meaningful game again in Carolina.

Allen will play reasonably if he can avoid injury but there will be no playoffs..............but like I said from the beginning there is no QB controversy here, you have an Oline problem and need to find a QB next year. Allen is a career back up journeyman QB that's it.

BTW.....Cam will not be signed.....he will find another team and be a back up for a year or so then out of football all together.

The NFL has no place for a big running QB to experience a long career ........they are like running backs.......and Cam was battered more than most while refs often looked the other way.

That's reality in the NFL.........

52 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

Now do I need to repeat this again?......after the Bucs game I said Cam will never play in another meaningful game again in Carolina.

Allen will play reasonably if he can avoid injury but there will be no playoffs..............but like I said from the beginning there is no QB controversy here, you have an Oline problem and need to find a QB next year. Allen is a career back up journeyman QB that's it.

BTW.....Cam will not be signed.....he will find another team and be a back up for a year or so then out of football all together.

The NFL has no place for a big running QB to experience a long career ........they are like running backs.......and Cam was battered more than most while refs often looked the other way.

That's reality in the NFL.........

You use way too many ellipses!

But i don't see Cam taking a backup role.

Archived