• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Film Room: Falcons Offense

ellis

It’s that time of the week again, friends. Film room nuggets. Here’s what the Falcons are all about on offense. 

Note: they WILL try to run the ball. They did last week at New Orleans, with surprising success. Even with Freeman out, they will test Carolina’s front. Freeman’s replacement is the same guy who gashed Carolina last December. 

We’ll cover the Falcons defense tomorrow. 

They are a dangerous team. It looked like a good match up on paper, considering their running game had been stagnant. That blossomed out of nowhere last week, from an unlikely source. Complicates things a bit. This one gap defense that Carolina has been playing, I just don’t know if it’s going to hold up against the run anymore. Also, they really do miss KK Short.

1 hour ago, ellis said:

They are a dangerous team. It looked like a good match up on paper, considering their running game had been stagnant. That blossomed out of nowhere last week, from an unlikely source. Complicates things a bit. This one gap defense that Carolina has been playing, I just don’t know if it’s going to hold up against the run anymore. Also, they really do miss KK Short.

I get missing KK, but seriously, this DL employs Gerald McCoy and Dontari Poe.  It's not like we're devoid of talent.  We need to be better.

Archived