• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is the "League" Trying to screw Kap again?

Snake

I was looking for coverage of his work out and to see if we sent a rep to find out it wont happen in the Falcons dome but a high school. The reason being the NFL tried to force him to sign a waiver with clauses in it that said he hand to conform to league rules and waive other rights besides injury. Seems to me Jay Z and Goodell tried to silence Kap and he caught them. 

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

I was looking for coverage of his work out and to see if we sent a rep to find out it wont happen in the Falcons dome but a high school. The reason being the NFL tried to force him to sign a waiver with clauses in it that said he hand to conform to league rules and waive other rights besides injury. Seems to me Jay Z and Goodell tried to silence Kap and he caught them. 

They moved the venue because Kaep wanted the media there, its like he still dosent realize no one wants a media circus following around a backup QB. Carolina did not send anyone to see him workout.

3 minutes ago, raz said:

i'm pretty sure i heard on tv the nfl wouldn't allow media.  wtf man

"From the outset, Mr. Kaepernick requested a legitimate process and from the outset the NFL league office has not provided one," Meiselas and Nalley said. "Most recently, the NFL has demanded that as a precondition to the workout, Mr. Kaepernick sign an unusual liability waiver that addresses employment-related issues and rejected the standard liability waiver from physical injury proposed by Mr. Kaepernick's representatives.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28093616/colin-kaepernick-workout-being-moved-now-open-media

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

"From the outset, Mr. Kaepernick requested a legitimate process and from the outset the NFL league office has not provided one," Meiselas and Nalley said. "Most recently, the NFL has demanded that as a precondition to the workout, Mr. Kaepernick sign an unusual liability waiver that addresses employment-related issues and rejected the standard liability waiver from physical injury proposed by Mr. Kaepernick's representatives.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28093616/colin-kaepernick-workout-being-moved-now-open-media

They probably dont want another Lawsuit, the waivers where probably just saying that this workout does not guarantee a contract, they already paid him once....

He just wants the media there so he can say Do you guys see how well i performed and i still didnt get a contract, sue the NFL again.

1 minute ago, Popsickle said:

Maybe this workout will go well and they can put the next one on pay per view. 

Really dude it's not unusual for Media to be part of a workout and post clips. This is why people end up getting mad when talking about Kap. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah that was definitely a broken promise or a statement about Kyle. 

Seems to me that Tepper pretty blatantly brushed off Reid on he Kap subject and Reid thought that he could actually get the owner to sign his buddy, stupidly.

Archived