• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen officially has more turnovers than TDs this season

therealmjl

9 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

He's average. Which means we need to find a starting QB for next year. 

Really hope cam is still here but I don't expect it

Is he even average?  His only good games have come against terrible pass defenses.  Dude has looked bad otherwise.  Even last week he wasn’t good and we couldn’t do anything on offense, and he almost threw a pick on the last drive. 

He’s a reliable backup but it’s laughable people think he can be a long term starter.  He’s too physically limited.  That’s why he was an UDFA and he’s certainly no Tony Romo

1 minute ago, Wolfpack352 said:

This...instead of seeing how piss poor the O-line is, they just dump it all on Kyle, he bad and blah blah blah.  I don't give a fug who the QB is back there....they ain't getting no where with that garbage o-line.

What does offensive line have to do with him throwing the ball right at a defender lol

Eat the sack 

And yes while Cam did make low IQ plays, he was good enough to overcome that.  What does Allen have if he’s not got a high football IQ?  He can’t push the ball down the field, he can’t run

Its hilarious how everyone wants to fire Rivera because they don’t want to settle for mediocrity, but are cool with settling for a guy who is clearly mediocre.  At beat.  He’s not a playoff QB

1 minute ago, Mage said:

What does offensive line have to do with him throwing the ball right at a defender lol

Eat the sack 

And yes while Cam did make low IQ plays, he was good enough to overcome that.  What does Allen have if he’s not got a high football IQ?  He can’t push the ball down the field, he can’t run

Its hilarious how everyone wants to fire Rivera because they don’t want to settle for mediocrity, but are cool with settling for a guy who is clearly mediocre.  At beat.  He’s not a playoff QB

Hey idjit.....I'm talking overall...I ain't nitpicking a play here and there like you....taking one play and end of world nonsense.  This O-line is garbage, goodbye.

Just now, Wolfpack352 said:

Hey idjit.....I'm talking overall...I ain't nitpicking a play here and there like you....taking one play and end of world nonsense.  This O-line is garbage, goodbye.

Kyle Allen hasn’t been good overall.

Archived