• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen Statistical Rankings

kungfoodude

Completion Percentage: 25th of 33.

Touchdown Percentage: 27th of 33. 

Interception Percentage: 28th of 33.

Yards Per Attempt: 27th of 33.

Adjusted Yards Per Attempt: 30th of 33.

Yards Gained Per Completion: 20th of 33.

Net Yards Gained Per Pass Attempt: 32nd of 34.

Adjusted Net Yards Per Pass Attempt: 33rd of 34.

Sack Percentage: 30th of 34.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2019/passing.htm

6 minutes ago, hepcat said:

He's doing exactly what everyone who watched him in college told me he would do. He looks great early on, and he gets worse as he goes. At this point he has zero business on an NFL field.

Glad you have such wisdom you can call a players career after less than a year. Your a real smart Cam Hugger. 

8 minutes ago, hepcat said:

He's doing exactly what everyone who watched him in college told me he would do. He looks great early on, and he gets worse as he goes. At this point he has zero business on an NFL field.

This is the same Kyle Allen who lost the starting job at the University of Houston after committing six turnovers (four interceptions, two fumbles) in the first two games. This is who he is and the guy I feared would resurface. Why not give the other young arm a chance? Is Will Grier that bad that he can't be given a shot? Its time to see what we have on the roster because if the skid continues and Cam never recovers, we need to have a back-up plan for QB.

Archived