• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bring on the Saints and Drew Brees' mole

SCP

3rd in rushing, 100+ yards rushing in in all six games

5th in rushing

Gee, I wonder which team is better at running the ball. Do you think it could be the former?

It could be, but I'd have to see a number of different things before I made a definitive decision--such things as whom those teams have at QB and whether they've been trailing or leading most of the time.

It could be, but I'd have to see a number of different things before I made a definitive decision--such things as whom those teams have at QB and whether they've been trailing or leading most of the time.

Our team has ran well with four different backs and has been instrumental in beating Buffalo, Jets, and the Dolphins last week. Our interior offensive line is simply dominating people this year, backs have been solid but our strength is up front.

Oh cool, since we don't have any facts on our side let's post pics! That'll get 'em!

I think ya'll are an elite and better team but I do think the arguement about us being able to run the ball with a tard at QB(BruceBrewski) is a valid one.

3rd in rushing, 100+ yards rushing in in all six games

5th in rushing

Gee, I wonder which team is better at running the ball. Do you think it could be the former?

3rd right now....could easily drop before the Panther/Saints game.

right now, the Saints average a whooping 5 more yards per game and have slightly more attempts per game.

Carolina averages 4.7 an attempt and the Saints 4.6. Those are just numbers....numbers don't mean everything. It is obvious who has the better ground attack and that is Carolina. The Saints can't line up and pound it all day like Carolina can.

Archived