• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN Sucks!

Catdaddy

It's unfortunate but ESPN doesn't care about the Panthers upset, or the Cardinals collapse. There are not two big market northeastern teams involved, so...

because they see it as a fluke. they see it as one game. the cards will still challenge for the division and a playoff spot while the panthers will still finish 3rd and out of the playoffs.

any team is capable of beating any other team on any given week. this is how they view it and its not the top story of the week which was clearly the vikings green bay game.

While we do get very little coverage when we do well, to be honest at this point do we deserve it? The team is pretty inconsistent and there is not a lot to say, pretty much just " if they run the ball and dont put the game in Jakes hand this is the team they can be." and maybe a quick nod to our defense, which will only be a quick spot on Peppers and no mention of anything else ( Martin,Beason,Davis,Johnson ).

ESPN has "never" cared about our team. It burns me up that we constantly get looked over as we don't even exist. Same with our local broadcasting stations, they won't show our games unless we are doing great. They will show Dallas or Wash when they are doing awful. I write in every chance I get to let them know I am unhappy with them, don't know if it helps but I try. Thank God for the internet so I can watch my Panthers.

Archived