• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinions on Scott Turner's playcalling today?

PleaseCutStewart

Just now, Captroop said:

I'm listening to the Fewell interview right now and that bit really jumped out. If this season has taught me anything, it's that a non-committal answer like that means, "This week's starter is definitely not the starter next week."

I'm honestly not sure how seriously to take it.

I do know that Kyle Allen showed some attitude problems on the sidelines yesterday. That was new. It was reported that Greg Olsen was trying to encourage him when he came off the field after a mistake and Allen basically just blew him off.

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Looked like they did a lot of what the LA Rams did against them and they struggled stopping. 

That is all it was.  They did not have a complete package in, so they could not run it the entire game.  I thought his "set up" calls were followed with a wrinkle too quickly.  There was not a few thinks going on at one time.  It was as if we broke the glass and grabbed the fire extinguisher before the fire started.  I like to see the cat and mouse,  multiple set ups in various formations early, some revisited later, some not.  However, to run the set up play and the wrinkle "back to back" was a bit desperate---maybe I am old school, but that seemed a bit Madden.  I could be wrong.

Archived