• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Marino mock

raleigh-panther

33 minutes ago, trueblade said:

I'm admittedly not objective about this, but to me, you do everything you can to get multiple first and second round picks for the next draft and trade the farm to go get Trevor.

No one is going to trade down from Trevor Lawrence

Try to think of the last time a team was able to trade up for the #1 pick in the draft (aside from the Goff situation, in which teams were unsure if he was going to be a great quarterback).

What do you think it would have taken the Colts to trade down from Andrew Luck? 

Perhaps if we offered 7 1st round picks, but it's not realistic. 

Only way to get Trevor Lawrence is to trade CMC/DJ Moore and go to 1-15

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

60% seems to be the Mendoza Line for college QBs having a chance to translate to the NFL. He's already over that as a true freshman while constantly attacking deep to receivers with the dropsies.

I mean, 0.3% is TECHNICALLY over, sure. 

Like I said, he seems like a good prospect now. Maybe wait 1-2 more seasons before anointing him the "next big thing." The pedigree is there, the production was there. Definitely a possibility. 

8 hours ago, pantherj said:

Little has major health issues and it's unclear if he is good enough to start at LT. Moton belongs on the interior of the line due to his size and abilities. Paradis can be cut just like Kalil was cut, or he can be kept for depth with a new center drafted. Moton can go to LG imo.

Move Moton to guard? Lol. Panthers fans

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Feel free to leave. Your shtick of hurling insults while offering zero rebuttal at any disagreement either real or perceived is getting old.

Try me boss man. Moton and Trai are the bright spots on this horrendous OL we have. Why anyone would want to move Moton into the interior is beyond me. The tackle position is more important than the interior. That’s why those guys get paid more than guards and centers. We have Moton who could solidify the RT spot for 10 more years and you really want to move him? That’s real smart. You can find guards in the 2nd-mid rounds. You ain’t going to find tackles there.

5 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

Try me boss man. Moton and Trai are the bright spots on this horrendous OL we have. Why anyone would want to move Moton into the interior is beyond me. The tackle position is more important than the interior. That’s why those guys get paid more than guards and centers. We have Moton who could solidify the RT spot for 10 more years and you really want to move him? That’s real smart. You can find guards in the 2nd-mid rounds. You ain’t going to find tackles there.

You say this, yet here you are stumping for a guy at tackle who was drafted in the *GASP!* 2nd round.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

It's easy to claim them to be overrated by he's also facing arguably the greatest defensive talent pool in the country on a consistent basis. I hate the SEC as much as anyone but the talent in that conference is pretty undeniable. 

lots of individual talent? yes. More than any other conference.  Yes. Great football teams?  meh.  Not as advertised.  They all build there rep beating each other and only about 1-2 a year is actually good in reality. 

I mean, an ACC offense has pretty much shat all over the defensive juggernaut of the conference of defense....for a near half decade now. 

Archived