• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teams that could trade for Cam

AU-panther

The only other teams I could imagine are the Colts and possibly Steelers?  Also gonna post this again here...

I'm sure I'm not the first person here to bring it up (I haven't read through a lot of the lunacy), but... how do we know if Cam has interest in coming back to play through what seems fairly clearly a bit of a rebuild. I keep seeing everyone speaking about Tepper or Rhule having a tough decision to make but Cam has to decide himself if he wants to be here through this. Is it possible he asks to be traded? Is it possible he retires too? Maybe it's not Tepper or Rhule's decision to move on here... just saying. Gonna be interesting few months.

4 minutes ago, BombzAway said:

The only other teams I could imagine are the Colts and possibly Steelers?  Also gonna post this again here...

I'm sure I'm not the first person here to bring it up (I haven't read through a lot of the lunacy), but... how do we know if Cam has interest in coming back to play through what seems fairly clearly a bit of a rebuild. I keep seeing everyone speaking about Tepper or Rhule having a tough decision to make but Cam has to decide himself if he wants to be here through this. Is it possible he asks to be traded? Is it possible he retires too? Maybe it's not Tepper or Rhule's decision to move on here... just saying. Gonna be interesting few months.

We know nothing of the behind the scenes stuff.  The entire situation could be one of Cam wanting a 5 year contract and the 2 sides cannot agree.  Trading him solves that.  But again, emotions are all the Huddle offers at this point.  Facts are hard to find.  Yes, interesting couple of months ahead

23 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

They have a re-emerging Tannehill. They ain't on this list. 

Unless they win the SB they’d be retarded to blindly overpay Tannehill based on a half season stretch from him. Not the Cam would be the answer at QB for them, but I would not rule them out if contract talks with Tannehill don’t go very well or another team comes in with the brinks trucks.

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

Unless they win the SB they’d be retarded to blindly overpay Tannehill based on a half season stretch from him. Not the Cam would be the answer at QB for them, but I would not rule them out if contract talks with Tannehill don’t go very well or another team comes in with the brinks trucks.

True, they have Henry as a FA, and they have Olinemen as FA.  Road gets much tougher for the QB next year in Tennessee

10 hours ago, stirs said:

True, they have Henry as a FA, and they have Olinemen as FA.  Road gets much tougher for the QB next year in Tennessee

I’m guessing they extend Henry and tag the QB to see if he can consistently play like that. Apparently they have a lot of cap space.

Archived