• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teams that could trade for Cam

AU-panther

For all of you armchair GMs out there, what are realistic trade possibilities for Cam? I would think it would have to be a team that thinks they are close to winning, just need a better QB.  Maybe a team with a great defense, just struggling offensively.  Maybe an organization that is looking to make a splash for their fan base.  

I'm thinking:

Chargers

Bears

Raiders

Jaguars

Tampa Bay

Who else?

Titans make the most sense to me. I don’t think a team that feels far removed from the playoffs will consider it, but a team like Tennessee that have managed to get to the AFC championship might think “we are one top 10 dynamic QB away from taking home the trophy” and while I think they’ll need more still than Cam, they might believe he’s the missing piece.

Hypothetically, Chargers makes the most sense at the moment. Grab their second round pick and maybe a later round pick. We would have 2 2nd rounders at the top of the round. Much as i love cam i dont konw if anyone is giving up a first if we were to be serious about trading. 

31 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

For all of you armchair GMs out there, what are realistic trade possibilities for Cam? I would think it would have to be a team that thinks they are close to winning, just need a better QB.  Maybe a team with a great defense, just struggling offensively.  Maybe an organization that is looking to make a splash for their fan base.  

I'm thinking:

Chargers

Bears

Raiders

Jaguars

Tampa Bay

Who else?

Patriots is #1 on the list.

Archived