• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivers on the move

WarHeel

33 minutes ago, MMA said:

Tom Brady to Los Angeles. Phillip Rivers to Miami or Tampa. Cam Newton to New England. Joe Burrow to Carolina. 

Guys, we ARE NOT getting Joe Burrow. I just don't see this regime trading up to get him and someone's gonna pull the trigger on him. I'm sure there are more realistic prospect's out there.

1 minute ago, XOBlackxJokerOX said:

Guys, we ARE NOT getting Joe Burrow. I just don't see this regime trading up to get him and someone's gonna pull the trigger on him. I'm sure there are more realistic prospect's out there.

This regime is Rhule and Brady. I see a very realistic chance of trading for Burrow. 

1 minute ago, MMA said:

Herbert at 7

I don't like the pick at #7. :poison:  If for some reason he's available at #38, then I'm more comfortable with that.  Herbert is NOT a top 10 talent.  I think the kid has bust written all over him and in a more balance QB class, he'd probably not be in the top five prospects.

37 minutes ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

It's sad everybody has Cam off the team already. Non-sense.

Say what you want about a 5 year plan and a re-build but healthy Cam and with Moore, CMC and Samuel this is the best offense in NFL and then our defense only needs to be average

Carolina literally has no oline. It's not even top 10 with a healthy Cam unless it goes all in on oline rebuild.

49 minutes ago, Panfan35 said:

Tom Brady to LA has some legs to it being he already has a house there and he will a more weapons than he had and a better defense which has been rumored for several days now. After reading Miami forum not even sure they will take tua due to undersized with injury concerns...

The Chargers have a better defense than the Patriots?

7 minutes ago, Jim Harbaugh said:

Carolina literally has no oline. It's not even top 10 with a healthy Cam unless it goes all in on oline rebuild.

lol .. you think Paradis is as bad as he showed this year? No. He will bounce back. The plus with Paradis is he was healthy for 16 games.

Turner is good. This was Little's age 21 season .. could be an All-Pro Tackle .. Moton is good ..

Stop being a prisoner of the moment.

48 minutes ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

It's sad everybody has Cam off the team already. Non-sense.

Say what you want about a 5 year plan and a re-build but healthy Cam and with Moore, CMC and Samuel this is the best offense in NFL and then our defense only needs to be average

You mean, like we were the first 2 games this year? The shoulder is the main problem, not the foot. He still can't throw it deep with accuracy. And, now he doesn't run as much. That would severely limit Joe Brady's offense. 

26 minutes ago, MMA said:

This regime is Rhule and Brady. I see a very realistic chance of trading for Burrow. 

Have you been following the sport long? The chances of Cincinnati trading away their first overall pick, and their chance to draft Burrow, is slim to none.

The Panthers have about a 0.001% chance to draft Burrow.

Archived