• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

2 minutes ago, stirs said:

Crazy talk invites you to the TB.  They will love and embrace you there.  Harbingers will open the door for you, find you a chair and feed you nonstop truth from Twitter.

Do you have anything to say beyond hysterical talk?  "could have prevented Covid 19"  That's a good one.  Trump says he's the best, you say he's the worst.  Again, the truth is well between these two crazy talking points.  Twitter will be your roadmap.......to nowhere

Not hysterical talk, just tired of seeing people, including you, dismiss this unprecedented subject as just an unfortunate set of circumstances. Wake up dude and take your f**king colored shades off, our leaders are responsible for this travesty. Tell me, will your beloved stimulus check, cover the funeral expenses for loved ones that passed away. It is always convenient to find someone else to blame. Trump will own this, history books will make sure of it. 

• Pie 3

25 minutes ago, beo said:

spoken like someone who has not at all studied the country in which he was born in

Just the opposite, I've studied more than I care to admit. I don't care what your political affiliations are, people are dying, cast the blame where you want to. Keep wearing your colored shades.

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Sad thing is Democrats cant find someone to beat him. 

This is absolutely the truth! It is terrible that a party is so disliked and powerless and unable to beat a reality television star with a third grade education.

Edited by philit99
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Not hysterical talk, just tired of seeing people, including you, dismiss this unprecedented subject as just an unfortunate set of circumstances. Wake up dude and take your f**king colored shades off, our leaders are responsible for this travesty. Tell me, will your beloved stimulus check, cover the funeral expenses for loved ones that passed away. It is always convenient to find someone else to blame. Trump will own this, history books will make sure of it. 

Have no shades on, for either side.

Trumps "polyana" theme, nor your "hair on fire" theme, do anything to solve a problem.  Get away from Twitter and settle down. Think.  The entire globe is dealing with something at the moment and the finger pointing is not gonna solve any issue.

Maybe you can detail on your own, how the perfect candidate could have saved the US from any coronavirus cases.  Maybe there is a genie's belly we can all rub?

Try some critical thinking rather than just criticism

• Pie 5

14 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Just the opposite, I've studied more than I care to admit. I don't care what your political affiliations are, people are dying, cast the blame where you want to. Keep wearing your colored shades.

so trump's worse than andrew jackson and woodrow wilson? ..lol. but sure, im just biased torwards trump even though i don't at all care for him and think obama was a better president. seems to me like you are the one wearing colored shades. you're the only person here going on a political rant on the football discussion board, after all.

20 minutes ago, stirs said:

Trumps "polyana" theme, nor your "hair on fire" theme, do anything to solve a problem.  Get away from Twitter and settle down. Think.  The entire globe is dealing with something at the moment and the finger pointing is not gonna solve any issue.

Maybe you can detail on your own, how the perfect candidate could have saved the US from any coronavirus cases.  Maybe there is a genie's belly we can all rub?

I'm not on Twitter, I'm like you fighting in line to find supplies to live. Grocery stores are out of supplies. I buy what I can when I can, but I am finding it almost impossible to locate toilet paper, hamburger, or meats of any kind. This is not about politics, it is about leadership. The guy running the country couldn't run to the bathroom if he had diarrhea. I am making it political because people believe this idiot in office and they can not see him for what he is, a fake.

Edited by philit99

4 minutes ago, stirs said:

Um you don’t need to be able to “think critically” to see how incompetent trump is and how horrible his administration has handled this pandemic. He has made it worse. All of the republicans have. 2 months ago they were mocking this....

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, beo said:

so trump's worse than andrew jackson and woodrow wilson? ..lol. but sure, im just biased torwards trump even though i don't at all care for him and think obama was a better president. seems to me like you are the one wearing colored shades. you're the only person here going on a political rant on the football discussion board, after all.

In my book yes, I didn't live in those times, I don't have three acres of vegetables to get me by. The trail of tears was a tragedy to all 16,000 Cherokees that were forced to move, no doubt. There will be more than 16,000 Americans dead by the end of this week. I am not sure what your beef is with Woodrow Wilson he did crafted the Versailles Treaty, and get us through World War I, maybe you can elaborate.

Edited by philit99

3 minutes ago, philit99 said:

I'm not on Twitter, I'm like you fighting in line to find supplies to live. Grocery stores are out of supplies. I buy what I can when I can, but I am finding almost impossible to find toilet paper, hamburger, meats of any kind. This is not about politics, it is about leadership. The guy running the country couldn't run to the bathroom if he had diarrhea. I am making it political because people believe this idiot in office and they can not see him for what he is, a fake.

"hair on fire" folks like yourself are the reason toilet paper is gone.  if everyone would use a dose of reality instead of all the crazy click bait type stuff, it would make it much easier to get through this.  and it is absolutely about politics.

You are the reason Trump will be re elected.

1.7 million deaths - hair on fire

Then

1 million deaths - hair on fire

Then

700k deaths - hair on fire

and on and on and on.

Now we are down to 100k - 240k deaths -hair on fire

Bill Gates now says below 100k.

So, when 69k die, guess who will take credit for saving 1.6 million lives?

Good job

2 minutes ago, philit99 said:

you're the only person here going on a political rant on the football discussion board, after all.

Valid point. I just read too many threads defending a clown. Let me be clear, I make great money, I am happy in life. However, I am struggling to find supplies to live. What good is money, if you can't find what you need to survive. We need leadership, and the main office, is void of it.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, stirs said:

"hair on fire" folks like yourself are the reason toilet paper is gone.  if everyone would use a dose of reality instead of all the crazy click bait type stuff, it would make it much easier to get through this.  and it is absolutely about politics.

You are the reason Trump will be re elected.

1.7 million deaths - hair on fire

Then

1 million deaths - hair on fire

Then

700k deaths - hair on fire

and on and on and on.

Now we are down to 100k - 240k deaths -hair on fire

Bill Gates now says below 100k.

So, when 69k die, guess who will take credit for saving 1.6 million lives?

Good job

Look at my head dude, I don't have hair! You see the world the way you want to, I see it my way. I just can't defend the idiot in office.

Edited by philit99

2 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Look at my head dude, I don't have hair!

There are certain things you might have to eat for awhile that are not your norm.

We are doing ground turkey breast as a sub for hamburger.  Fish is another.  Lots of things like tuna, salmon.  My son is buying things all the time in Lincolnton, but not a WalMart Super Centers or something.  Those places are crazy sometimes.

Check with your Dollar Generals and other places for TP.

It is time you can plant some veggies soon on your deck or in pots.  Want do any good in the present, but will make you feel better for future.

Maybe drive to supermarket outside the city as the ones in small towns have shortages for awhile, but then back in stock.  Not nearly the rush and hoarding.

16 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Um you don’t need to be able to “think critically” to see how incompetent trump is and how horrible his administration has handled this pandemic. He has made it worse. All of the republicans have. 2 months ago they were mocking this....

"All of the Republicans have"

This message brought to you by an unbiased bystander, damn it!

There are tons of people working together, some, not so much.  Give it another month or so when things settle down, and then you can have at it.

Too much real stuff to do now to take seriously the partisan stuff