• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Dilemma- Need Help

SCP

What in the crap should I do?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What in the crap should I do?

• Send the wife and stay home to watch game live.
    • DVR game, out on Otah jersey, and go to party with wife and son.
    • Go with wife and son then disappear to a sports bar.
    • Buy an apple pie, warm it up, and make sweet love to it.

My 4 year old son has a birthday party to go to on Sunday from 3:30 - 5:30. We all know what is going on at 4PM on Sunday. Here is the kicker....the party is a Carolina Panther Birthday Party at Bank of America Stadium which includes a tour of the stadium. I have a DVR, so I can record the game. What would you do?

What kind of idiot schedules a Carolina Panther themed party while the Panthers are playing? That's like having a new years party in a bomb shelter without a clock.

I think you gotta bite the bullet on this one and go. But dip out after the tour and find a sports bar.

It's some other kid from his class. I already missed one last week to go to the Bills game. That one was OK though, because it was at that damn Monkey Joe's hell hole. What's with people scheduling birthday parties between 10am and midnight on frickin' Sunday during football season?

This one is at BofA though....kind of cool.

What kind of idiot schedules a Carolina Panther themed party while the Panthers are playing? That's like having a new years party in a bomb shelter without a clock.

I think you gotta bite the bullet on this one and go. But dip out after the tour and find a sports bar.

I don't know, but I will be talking to the father of the kid it's for.

It's some other kid from his class. I already missed one last week to go to the Bills game. That one was OK though, because it was at that damn Monkey Joe's hell hole. What's with people scheduling birthday parties between 10am and midnight on frickin' Sunday during football season?

This one is at BofA though....kind of cool.

Oh, in that case... let the wife deal with it... I would watch the game if it's just some other kids b-day...

DVR the game and stop stressing. If you hear about the game it won't be the end of the world and you are going to watch it anyway.

Your kid thinking that you are willing to drop what is important to you to spend time with him is far more important than any football game. Superbowl included.

Archived