• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guess what Panthers haven't done in 25 years of the draft

steven8989

8 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Nobody on the face of the earth except for the game chickens think of South Carolina when they hear “Carolina” 

I've never met any South Carolina fans, but it seems like the Clemson and South Carolina has the same feel to it. I've liked most of the Clemson folks I've met, so I just pretend that SC must be the evil team, just like Kentucky is.

23 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

Louisville fans do! Our kids go to class, but some of our mens BBall recruits were banging strippers... very ugly strippers.

Louisville is going to be hammered and be postseason ineligible again as soon as the NCAA decides on when to punish people. I don’t see how NCST, Kansas, UL, Zona, LSU don’t get cracked pretty good. 

5 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Louisville is going to be hammered and be postseason ineligible again as soon as the NCAA decides on when to punish people. I don’t see how NCST, Kansas, UL, Zona, LSU don’t get cracked pretty good. 

Doubtful.

What are they going to get Louisville on? The recordings in Las Vegas got thrown out of court. Unless they have evidence that anything happened they have no legs to stand on. The player in question never played at Louisville, and not a single coach or staff involved in the recruitment of that player is on staff.

They're going to have to get those people to talk, and they're all employed at other schools. All of them have denied any involvement, and admitting to any involvement will get them tossed out of coaching.

If they come after Louisville they just fight it instead of laying down and cooperating like last time, and it all goes away.

If we learned anything from getting in trouble last time, vs all the schools they've got away with murder since, is that you fight. If you cooperate with the NCAA you're going to get killed.

7 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

Doubtful.

What are they going to get Louisville on? The recordings in Las Vegas got thrown out of court. Unless they have evidence that anything happened they have no legs to stand on. The player in question never played at Louisville, and not a single coach or staff involved in the recruitment of that player is on staff.

They're going to have to get those people to talk, and they're all employed at other schools. All of them have denied any involvement, and admitting to any involvement will get them tossed out of coaching.

If they come after Louisville they just fight it instead of laying down and cooperating like last time, and it all goes away.

If we learned anything from getting in trouble last time, vs all the schools they've got away with murder since, is that you fight. If you cooperate with the NCAA you're going to get killed.

UNC got away with fake classes, it's not exactly unlike the NCAA to ignore things.

8 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

Doubtful.

No offense but UL is a dirty program. They were already on probation and still tried to buy Brian Bowen. I don’t know if they will get hammered but repeat offenders. 

4 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

UNC got away with fake classes, it's not exactly unlike the NCAA to ignore things.

This, of course, is not true. UNC is a clean program that unfortunately had a few problems occur on the academic side that had nothing to do with the basketball program. This has now been proven and the UNC has several documents to support this. 

22 hours ago, 4Corners said:

No offense but UL is a dirty program. They were already on probation and still tried to buy Brian Bowen. I don’t know if they will get hammered but repeat offenders. 

Oof, that hurts. It probably hurts almost as much as taking Mack Brown over Scott Satterfield. You end up with a lesser coach at the end of his career when you had one of the best young coaches in all of college football fall into your lap, and did nothing with it. Yet UofL gets turned down by Jeff Brohm, their former QB, and ends up with the better coach anyways.

When I have a beer with a Clemson fan at the next UofL vs Clemson football game, we'll be sure to cry over how unfortunate we are as a University to not be UNC.

How'd basketball go again for yall last year?

22 hours ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

There's a saying in the state of Alabama that's been around since the 1950's:

Every time Bama gets caught cheating, Auburn gets put on probation.

In other words, the NCAA always lets the Big Dawgs walk and inevitably follows that up by proving its testicular fortitude by slamming the non-Big Dawgs. 

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

There's a saying in the state of Alabama that's been around since the 1950's:

Every time Bama gets caught cheating, Auburn gets put on probation.

In other words, the NCAA always lets the Big Dawgs walk and inevitably follows that up by proving its testicular fortitude by slamming the non-Big Dawgs. 

Yep, Tennessee Martin is about to get hammered because of what the Adidas schools did. And as we all know, Nike and Under Armor schools don't pay AAU players to go to schools, players just turned down a few $100 thousand to go to a different school than the Adidas schools because of "Prestige."

I cannot stand college basketball recruiting or the NCAA. I don't honestly blame the schools as much, because it feels like they're caught in the middle of it. The NCAA knows all this crap is going on and just looks the other way because they're making bucket loads of money off of it. They don't care about the kids or fair competition.

Archived