• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Announce PSL options this season

Squirrel

1 hour ago, Billy Love said:

I chose Option 4. Sold the damn PSL’s

I've had a distant family member somewhat interested in buying my PSLs, but about every time he's ready to buy something crazy happens and he pumps the breaks.  Needless to say this season is shot for selling them, so I'll try again next year. 

I'm so ready to ditch these things!  My couch is so much more comfortable than those stadium seats and I can get 12 pack of beer for the price of 1 at the stadium. :shades:

On 7/16/2020 at 2:26 PM, Happy Panther said:

Rollover here. Guess I am the only one lol.

If I opted out I would choose the rollover.  One of the reasons I am opting in. Money left from this season will rollover to next. I was told yesterday I can opt in with 2 of my seats instead of all 4. If so, 2 seats will rollover to next year. 

On 7/17/2020 at 9:24 AM, 45catfan said:

I emailed them and when they responded said I had opted out of email communications.  Really?  I still get emails from the team about other things.  Anyway, the form for the 2020 options was attached in the response.  A simple click on one of the 3 options and send.  Done.

The ticket person actually said they had an issue with domain supporting xxx.nc.rr.com or XX.sc.rr,com. said the domain rejected for spam 

having worked in IT, I laughed out loud....as if spectrum is smart enough to decide and not deliver Spam.  Every time I have an issue it is from the Sales and ticketing VP as sender. he probably has a bogus dist list or there is an email limit in the number of sends in a list 

nonetheless I have opted out with the refund option 

My credit card card has been refunded for the portion I paid.  The issue is I do a payment plan every year and there is still two installments remaining.  I guess they will issue the refund when the payment hits their account as the next installment still shows as a pending purchase on my end.  I will be watching to ensure it does.  

Archived