• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's T time

SmittysLawnGuy

19 hours ago, Varking said:

God the Jets have looked real bad. 

The Jets will continue to look bad as long as Gase is their coach. That guy may be one of the worst coaches in the history of this league. Never been a big fan of Darnold, but Gase is completely ruining any hope for Sam.  Gase dismantled Miami and almost ruined Tannehill.  Luckily for Tannehill he moved on to Tennessee where he is used appropriately. 

If the Jets fire Gase soon, we may see them win a game or two before seasons end.

What if I told you we can establish a culture conducive to winning and eventually still land a qb of the future? I don’t want to actively lose. I’m very glad our guys are competing and Coach Rhule and his staff are continuing to show why they were hired in the first place. I’m tired of the Lawrence/Fields/whoever talk. I want us to compete to win every game and continue to build a winning culture. If we do that the rest (including the qb) will take care of itself. #KeepPounding

7 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

What if I told you we can establish a culture conducive to winning and eventually still land a qb of the future? I don’t want to actively lose. I’m very glad our guys are competing and Coach Rhule and his staff are continuing to show why they were hired in the first place. I’m tired of the Lawrence/Fields/whoever talk. I want us to compete to win every game and continue to build a winning culture. If we do that the rest (including the qb) will take care of itself. #KeepPounding

This reads like a Tony Robbins bit

Archived