• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can you feel it?

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Better than in the first two games when they looked awful, granted. But to be fair, Matt Ryan gave us a lot of help yesterday.

I still want to see how we perform against a better offense. Also want to see how the offense does against a better defense, as well.

Not sure if that question gets answered this week as I'm not really buying into the Bears...

The Raiders hung 40 on KC yesterday.

I need to see one more thing to be certified, officially credentialed "feeling it." 3 second half points isn't going to close the deal against most NFL teams, I got legit flashbacks of Rivera-esque, playing not to lose with the lead. I've been impressed with everything else Rhule and company have done so far. But if I see us take a halftime lead, and put the game out of reach in the second half, I'll be fugin' stoked!

Under Rivera and prior staff, it got to the point where I could correctly call out 80%+ of our offensive plays. I imagine opposing actual professionals were better than me. 

Anyway, it's nice that I have no idea what the next play is now. 

Archived