• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Its not Jake's fault.

Zod

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Don't troll. I don't ban people for a day, or week. If I ban someone, it's permanent. Not that I'm an ass, I just don't want to waste my time.

So yea, don't be that guy.

Skew, this guy isn't a troll. Jake is from Cajun country and has TONS of fans in LA. He's just backing his guy....no b.s.

And exactly what did Jake do that cost us the game? I don't remember Jake playing defense today! Did I miss something? I did see Dwill drop a touchdown pass, and then fumble giving NO a td, I did see the defense give up 300 plus yards to Brees.....but yeah, it's all Jake's fault...

He didn't do anything.

Thats the problem, he is the Quarterback and he is suppose to be a threat to complete passes. He isn't a threat right now. All teams that we go up against dare us to throw the ball now. And we can't if its more than ten yards. Thats not a winning formula in the nfl.

...but, we can't draft a QB, he might fail, and look at all the money he would cost, and look how much he would sat the franchise back...

Jake Delhomme, $30million plus contract, for how many years, guaranteed?

No disrespect to anyone, but, in this era of football, teams without QBs lose. TEams with QBs win.

Which catagory are the Panthers in? ...I know, we so need that sure-fire DT so much more than a QB.

WHO here wanted us to draft Joe Flacco the year we took Stewart? It wasnt even an absolute that Flacco would go in the first round that year. Sure, in hindsight that might have been an awesome choice, but noone here, or anywhere else, was clamoring for Flacco in Carolina.

Still doesnt make the fact that we don't have a competent QB on the roster any easier to stomach, though.

...but, we can't draft a QB, he might fail, and look at all the money he would cost, and look how much he would sat the franchise back...

No disrespect to anyone, but, in this era of football, teams without QBs lose. TEams with QBs win.

Which catagory are the Panthers in? ...I know, we so need that sure-fire DT so much more than a QB.

Well as good as Aaron Rodgers is looking being a great Qb and all the Packers look like poo and Eli Manning even though he has won a Super Bowl ain't lookin too hot either.

Skew, this guy isn't a troll. Jake is from Cajun country and has TONS of fans in LA. He's just backing his guy....no b.s.

I let him slide. It's not like this is falcons board or saints board where every negative statement gets a person permanently banned. He can say I suck his mother's dick for all I care, as long as he says it in the correct forum.

The people who still think drafting a QB in the first round is too much of a risk only watch Panther football. That's the only way to explain it.

If you actually watch many NFL games, you wouldn't think that its too risky to draft a franchise QB.

We have won how many Super Bowls? yea our style don't work.

Our style can't even land us consecutive winning seasons in a row.

Yes, but pointing out they did it with a Franchise QB.

Not Bubby Brister, Mike Tomzcak, Kordell Stewart or Neil O'Donnell. ;)

Agreed, although I don't think Ben is a great QB. But he is a good one, good enough to win the Superbowl.

I think we need to try something else at QB. Moore for now, and if he doesn't work out, then draft a couple of them, or sign a free agent. Its got to be fixed, although if our play doesn't improve, it might not be Fox fixing it.

Archived