• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers made the biggest leap of any team this week to make the playoffs % wise.

SmittysLawnGuy

Now we're up to 27%. Wish  I knew what that was up from. Came from ESPN fantasy page. Tried to look it up but I've drank to much. Did see the Bears were well ahead of us so maybe with a win we can do it again. Hell they have GB in their division. So we'd at least have to rise that much. Loving this team. Win or lose.

14 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

I find it funny that they gave the Cardinals a higher chance to make it than us. But these videos and power rankings mean absolutely nothing. 

So true but I bet they gather that kind of data from the big leagues (Vegas). The Bellagio didnt build itself. Not that 27% is anything to write home about, but had you asked me to put odds on the playoffs after week 2,  I would have bet my house for a sack of peanuts. Definitely  would have held out for a Cashew, shelled Pistachio combo.

10 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Now we're up to 27%. Wish  I knew what that was up from. Came from ESPN fantasy page. Tried to look it up but I've drank to much. Did see the Bears were well ahead of us so maybe with a win we can do it again. Hell they have GB in their division. So we'd at least have to rise that much. Loving this team. Win or lose.

I saw a headline on it and I think it said we went up by 15%.

Archived