• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Latest ESPN Mock

Proudiddy

Yep. Just saw it. It's his. Oh well. Ball it is. 

1. MIN - Anthony Edwards, G, Georgia
2. GSW - James Wiseman, C, Memphis
3. CHA - LaMelo Ball, G, USA
4. CHI - Deni Avdija, F, Israel
5. CLE - Obi Toppin, F, Dayton
6. ATL - Onyeka Okongwu, C, USC
7. DET - Patrick Williams, F, Florida State
8. NYK - Tyrese Haliburton, G, Iowa State
9. WAS - Isaac Okoro, F, Auburn
10. PHX - Kira Lewis, G, Alabama
11. SAS - Devin Vassell, G, Florida State
12. SAC - Killian Hayes, G, France
13. NO - Saddiq Bey, F, Villanova
14. BOS - Tyrese Maxey, G, Kentucky
15. ORL - RJ Hampton, G, USA

2 minutes ago, TikTOK said:

I hate this team. 

If this was 5 years ago, that is incredibly exciting.  Now?  It SUCKS.  I could see how it could go right, but I can see a lot more ways it could go wrong, and I see the negative side as being much more likely.  I just don't understand waiting under the albatross that is Batum's contract, getting to the end of it, being less than a year away from it coming off the books, and you trade for a 33 year old who is extremely inefficient, a bad shooter, and with 3 more years left on a ridiculous contract.  And if we get him, say goodbye to the development of any of our young guys.  I don't get it.

If its any consolation, they're saying #3 will not be offered in any package for him, so it's clear Houston has no leverage.

29 minutes ago, TikTOK said:

Jordan never cared about building a winning team or culture. He cares about how many seats in the arena he could fill up.

I don't believe this.   He was insanely wealthy before buying this franchise.    Also there is revenue sharing in the NBA.    Jordan wants to be a successful owner but he just isn't good at it.    But I don't believe he doesn't want to win, that's all Jordan cares about, that is his whole life is winning.    However, it sounds like his ego puts him in situations where he ignores experts.

Archived