• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should be a fun year

Martin

I was totally against Ball as my perception was that he was a diva. Now that I’ve seen him interviewed a couple of times, he comes across really well. I’m actually impressed by his demeanor and he seems really happy to be here.

I though we spent way to much on Hayward, but man does he fill a void as a shooter and a leader for the young guys with his work ethic and preparation. I like the Biz deal (I’m assuming we didn’t give him that much) for his contagious energy and work ethic.

So I’ve done a 180 and I’m really excited about this season. We should be really fun to watch, and we should win a fair share of games. 

So when does the season actually start? I thought it was 12/22 but I have yet to see our schedule.

12 hours ago, TikTOK said:

Season starts December 22. This year the 7/8 seeds will play each other to see who gets in the Playoffs as the 7th seed. The loser of that will play the winner of the 9/10 seeds to see who gets the 8th seed. Should be fun. We have improved on paper and the unis are sweet. We’ll see how it plays on the court. I’m just a bit confused. Letting Kemba walk but signing Hayward a season later. This season should be fun with some teams being vastly improved too. Atlanta should be pretty good if they can get Bogdan. 

Hayward, if healthy, is a much more valuable player to this team. Health is my biggest concern with him but the fit really is perfect otherwise.

Archived