• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, well, well. Zach Wilson is playing Coastal Carolina on Saturday 12/5 at 5:30 PM ESPNU.

1 minute ago, Captain Morgan said:

this is the craziest thing I've ever seen.  Come all the way across the country in 3 days with no prep time and play a ranked team on the road.

Hats off to BYU.  ESPN College Gameday will be there, so they get a chance to make a push (they won't win) for a playoff spot.

COVID. Nothing is off limits. That's why I laugh at people that say a 2 loss Power 5 team can't get in. Oh yes, yes they can. 

6 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

this is the craziest thing I've ever seen.  Come all the way across the country in 3 days with no prep time and play a ranked team on the road.

Hats off to BYU.  ESPN College Gameday will be there, so they get a chance to make a push (they won't win) for a playoff spot.

This will be telling one way or another. 

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Yes yes, hopefully I get a chance to watch the game instead of highlights.  I still contend that even if he is a great prospect he needs about 20lbs of muscle added on

I'm not so sure if CC is a "quality" opponent per say. But, it's better than any team he's faced so far. The BSU game was so disappointing. They lose their top two QB's, and their third stringer couldn't do anything. 

2 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

I'm not so sure if CC is a "quality" opponent per say. But, it's better than any team he's faced so far. The BSU game was so disappointing. They lose their top two QB's, and their third stringer couldn't do anything. 

I wasnt really commenting on the quality of CC just the comment about playing someone in 3 days that you havent studied or game planned at all.  If he lights it up under those circumstances he will rocket even more up the boards.  If he falters I think things cool off until the combine or their bowl game at least. 

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I wasnt really commenting on the quality of CC just the comment about playing someone in 3 days that you havent studied or game planned at all.  If he lights it up under those circumstances he will rocket even more up the boards.  If he falters I think things cool off until the combine or their bowl game at least. 

Regardless, could help us out. After Fields disaster of a performance vs Indiana. We could get either or, if we're lucky. 

Archived