• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina's Head Coach Position

bigdog10

Think about how attractive that position will be if Mr. Richardson decides to make the change.

He will have his pick of some great coaches just due to the potential this team has.

Established O-Line

Top RB tandem in the league

Young, fast defense

Smart, young Defensive leader. (Beason is still playing balls to the wall even without Kemo to take on some of those blockers)

This is not a team that a coach will have to come in and blow up and change personel. This is a team that once a few tweaks are made, is a contender.

I don't know about Holmgren and Schottenheimer. They just seem a little over the hill to me. But conversely, I don't want a totally green coach like the Ginger in Philly. I want an established coach with many more years ahead of him. Who meets that description?

The Chin?

Mucci?

Fisher?

I don't know about Holmgren and Schottenheimer. They just seem a little over the hill to me. But conversely, I don't want a totally green coach like the Ginger in Philly. I want an established coach with many more years ahead of him. Who meets that description?

The Chin?

Mucci?

Fisher?

Heck. Bring em' all in and have each coach one preseason game a piece, then sort out who has the most cajones.

The Chin?

Mucci?

Fisher?

Heck. Bring em' all in and have each coach one preseason game a piece, then sort out who has the biggest cajones.

I think a couple weeks ago I mentioned this

Look at the Titans owner, dude put his authority down and look at Vince. Jerry just chilling... for what?

Thats actually a good thing or do you want to become the Cowboys, Redskins, or Raiders. If he wants a change the only one JR should make is HC.

Archived