Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Saturday NFL Playoff games


Recommended Posts

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Brady and the Bucs got taken down to the wire against a 6-10 team led by a quarterback who's only been practicing for 2 weeks.

I don't see them lasting against a better team.

Against a team that needed a 4-11-1 team to straight up throw the final game in order to squeak into the playoffs.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well you've got your choice of douche canoes in that matchup.

People hate Brady because he is a winner. People hate Brees because he is a legitimate douche canoe. 

  • Pie 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kuhndog94 said:

People hate Brady because he is a winner. People hate Brees because he is a legitimate douche canoe. 

Oh, Brady's a legit douche too.

He's proven that many, many times.

  • Flames 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Against a team that needed a 4-11-1 team to straight up throw the final game in order to squeak into the playoffs.

And only beat the team that was throwing by 6 points. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well you've got your choice of douche canoes in that matchup.

At least in politics I only have to come to terms with that once every four years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captroop said:

At least in politics I only have to come to terms with that once every four years. 

It's why I don't watch reality shows. The douchebags always win.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Brady and the Bucs got taken down to the wire against a 6-10 team led by a quarterback who's only been practicing for 2 weeks.

I don't see them lasting against a better team.

If their receivers hadn't covered their hands in oil before the game it likely would not have been this close. I was surprised to see Godwin of all people play like that.

Edited by KSpan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...