• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Speculation on the next QB Coach and possible future OC...

blueandblackattack

16 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I honestly didn't even remember Caldwell was still in the NFL. Those last few seasons with the Lions I thought had drained him of any will to keep living. At least that's how he looked.

So weird we would look to him at an OC.

url.jpg

Caldwell is stoic, that's all. We have experience with that from Rivera!

I honestly didn't even remember Caldwell was still in the NFL. Those last few seasons with the Lions I thought had drained him of any will to keep living. At least that's how he looked.

url.jpg

url.jpg

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Kinda like Tom Landry or Pat Riley

I can't really say I know enough about either one other then the general info. Sounds rough for both.

Ron and Fox were frustrated and obviously at an end here, Caldwell looked like a man that went through a bad divorce over multiple years and ended up living next door to his ex for the rest of his life. Just dead inside.  

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I can't really say I know enough about either one other then the general info. Sounds rough for both.

Ron and Fox were frustrated and obviously at an end here, Caldwell looked like a man that went through a bad divorce over multiple years and ended up living next door to his ex for the rest of his life. Just dead inside.  

636449819303919318-SI-20171029-gma-af2-34-1-.jpg

Archived