• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LaMelo Ball holds No. 1 spot after first three weeks

Zod

If I remember correctly, LJ and Zo started right away.

LaMelo is coming off the bench and putting up impressive #'s in limited minutes.

LaMelo is a triple double literally sitting and waiting to happen.

The added dimension that his assists bring to scoring and rebounds makes him more multidimensional than LJ and Zo.

He passes like Magic and seems to be able to score in more ways than those two.

He's hitting deep threes, can drive, can post up. There is no limit to his game, a true positionless player.

He's the best Hornet rookie I've seen for more reasons than scoring or rebounding.

You can't take your eyes off him or you'll miss something great. Him and Bridges are highlight central.

49 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

LaMelo is coming off the bench and putting up impressive #'s in limited minutes.

The added dimension that his assists bring to scoring and rebounds makes him more multidimensional than LJ and Zo.

He's hitting deep threes, can drive, can post up. There is no limit to his game, a true positionless player.

He's the best Hornet rookie I've seen for more reasons than scoring or rebounding.

You can't take your eyes off him or you'll miss something great. Him and Bridges are highlight central.

LJ as a rookie was unstoppable.  If he had never hurt is back, he would have been a hall of famer

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

True an great to have him....but let’s not turn him into magic just yet

he turns the ball over...but yes he has a good assist to turnover ratio

his shot is a bit shaky...but he does seem to make them late in games, even after missing them early

i have zero issue with him off the bench...he still is getting 30 min plus

its a long season....let’s see if he can keep it up

but be assured, best draft pick we’ve had since MJ bought the team

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

I meant this team, not the old team.  That said, I think Melo will surpass their careers.  He's 19 and playing like he's been in the league for 3 or 4 years.  

I get that, but in my head Bobcats never existed

Archived