• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The other Brady

Mr. Scot

Just saw word that the Chargers coaching job is going to Rams DC Brandon Staley (thought it'd be Brian Daboll, guess not).

For Joe Brady, the Texans and Eagles jobs are the only two left, and I don't think he's in serious contention for either one.

Looks like he's gonna be back.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think they might be down to Bieniemy or completely blowing up their organization. Bieniemy might be their only shot of keeping Watson.

There was one other coach I remember hearing he liked but I forget who it was.

And with the Eagles now reaching out to Josh McDaniels, I think it's pretty likely they're going in a different direction than Brady.

24 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

So we lost a unheralded QB coach.  Not too bad. Actually since we are likely drafting a rookie QB, I would want a more renowned QB coach to come aboard the team anyway.

I would love to see us get a top flight QB coach, especially if we're drafting a rookie.

The current assistant quarterback coach does not have the resumé to take the full time job, so I'm really hoping Rhule doesn't promote him.

We interviewed three guys last year before naming Jake Peetz to the job: Ben McAdoo, Mike McCoy and Scott Linehan. Of those three, Linehan was probably the best option, but word it is he's going to be working for Urban Meyer as the Jags OC.

The others are still unemployed, which isn't a real good sign.

There are definitely other candidates.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I would love to see us get a top flight QB coach, especially if we're drafting a rookie.

The current assistant quarterback coach does not have the resumé to take the full time job, so I'm really hoping Rhule doesn't promote him.

We interviewed three guys last year before naming Jake Peetz to the job: Ben McAdoo, Mike McCoy and Scott Linehan. Of those three, Linehan was probably the best option, but word it is he's going to be working for Urban Meyer as the Jags OC.

Doug Peterson? 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I would love to see us get a top flight QB coach especially if we're drafting a rookie.

I hear Ken Dorsey is available.  Phfffft....I couldn't even type that with a straight face.

Archived