• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QBs could go even higher than expected in the draft

NAS

Take it for what its worth (consider the source) but Kiper was on the radio this morning discussing his latest mock. He said he had a higher grade on Darnold and Tua when they came out than he has on Fields or Wilson (what was his grade on Pickles again?). He said those teams should draft receivers like DeVonta Smith and Jamar Chase.

I'm not saying he's right, but if Miami and New York do decide to go receiver instead of quarterback, and with little chance that Cinci or Philly goes quarterback, that leaves Atlanta at 4 and Detroit at 7. There's a chance Atlanta might not go QB either and still want to build around Matt Ryan. That could put Fields and Wilson in play as late as 7. We'd have to jump Detroit unless we knew they weren't going to take the guy we wanted, or have our choice of whoever Detroit didn't take from Fields/Wilson/Lance.

It's like a super high stakes game of poker.

I don’t understand most of you talk crap about Teddy but are willing to draft a qb that will have to sit for a year just so Teddy can go out there and lose games. I think we can win now we go get Stafford or Watson and grab someone like Newman later in the draft. I’m never in the draft a qb to sit for a year that’s just dumb as fug.