• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another season of T.B becoming reality

Jmac

9 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Exactly.  There is going to be some QB musical chairs.

Garrappolo to New England, for example, is a rumor.

If that's the case and it comes to fruition, expect the 49ers to trade up to #7 with Detroit.  As long as that trade occurs prior to draft day, I kind of wish it would.  That way we know Detroit is out of the QB market  (won't be moving up) and all be have to do is move 2 or 3 spots ourselves ahead of San Francisco to get our guy. The Bengals are not in the QB market and Philly seems to be trying to patch things up with Carson Wentz.  If the 49ers move on from Garoppolo, they are the biggest threat to jump ahead of us.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

If that's the case and it comes to fruition, expect the 49ers to trade up to #7 with Detroit.  As long as that trade occurs prior to draft day, I kind of wish it would.  That way we know Detroit is out of the QB market  (won't be moving up) and all be have to do is move 2 or 3 spots ourselves ahead of San Francisco to get our guy. The Bengals are not in the QB market and Philly seems to be trying to patch things up with Carson Wentz.  If the 49ers move on from Garoppolo, they are the biggest threat to jump ahead of us.

They want Wilson but I don’t know if they can get up that far.

24 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

If the Panthers have an open mind, they can sit there at #8 and wait to see how the first 3-4 picks go--if they see 3 go off the board by Atlanta, they have to move up with Cincinnati--who will probably take Sewell if he is on the board or they will have many trade offers.  We have to understand the leverage we have in voting close to them, and make a convincing offer.  Let's say Miami takes Sewell, then the Panthers will have to sell the fact that they can reunite Burrow with Chase--knowing he or Smith will be there at #8.  AJ Green is getting a bit old.  So the Panthers will have to be generous, but not too generous, because if the Bengals cant get the best LT to come out in years, they can get one of the 2 best WRs to come out in some time--if they fall too far back they do not get the most elite players at either LT or WR.  If Sewell is on the board when the Bengals go on the clock, I call Philly.

• Pie 1