• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox has in fact lost this team

CRA

This was said after the buffalo game, before we whipped the Cardinals.
This will be said every week by the same mental giants until something finally happens to actually back up their stupid claims. Then they get to say, "SEE???!!@!, I told you so!" and hope people forget all of the other thousand threads they made when they've been hopelessly mistaken.

"in fact"? you know that's not a figure of speech, where are the facts?

The facts are locked in CRA's feverish imagination, right next to the proof that 9-11 was an inside job and that Hoover was shooting from the grassy knoll.

I don't think Fox has lost the team. He has always been a good player coach and teacher first and foremost.

I do think that Fox has become somewhat complacent and does not require the level of focus and intensity he did when he first came here. It has slowly diminished year after year as he has settled in to the job. It happens with almost every long term head coach, except Bellicheat it seems.

And if Fox is really losing this team. How come this team is fighting teams, and being in Games they dont have any buissness being in?

Seriously? No business being in? This team is loaded. Fox/Jake duo is hurting the team.......no reason they shouldn't be as successful as last season.

Seriously? No business being in? This team is loaded. Fox/Jake duo is hurting the team.......no reason they shouldn't be as successful as last season.

If a team doesnt have a coach or leader the belive in/listen to/ respect. Its much harder to play at a high level even with pride. Go show me a team in the past that has quit but still won and were in some really good games.

Im sure youll be able to find them, seeing you know "for a fact' when a team quits.

i dont think he has lost it yet. but panthers 55, when have so many players on one side fo the ball came out PUBLICLY and said things about the offense in a panthers uni? not any time i can remember. and these are guys integral to our offense smith, gross, moose. also do you work for the panthers or something? you are always the first to come to the rescue of jake or fox when some one says something about them.

When has the media constantly asked players about what has gone wrong and made this a crisis and circus, previously. It seems there are loads of stories each day asking players, coaches, ex-coaches, ex-players what is wrong. With every one twittering, blogging and the such, there has never been a time when everyone is under the perverbial microscope and every word, comment and udderance is dissected and analyzed. It used to be teams controlled what was said by coaches and players and now there are limitless outlets of expression.

So a guy like Moose says he thinks we should throw more and be more aggressive. What do you think a receiver is going to say? Throw less and just wait around for things to get better on their own?

All of a sudden Fox has lost the team and players are coming out negative toward the coach.

My point is that if you look for problems, you will find them. If you want examples of how the team is falling apart you will find them. Because they are there? No! because you interpret all you see to fit the information you are already expecting to find.

As for supporting Jake or Fox, of course I do until they are no longer here because I am a Panther fan. Do I agree with them or what they say or do? Not nearly as much as people make it out to be. My goal is what I say in my signature, to find balance and truth in all the bitching and whining. I complained for example about Davidson holding back the offense with his too conservative style last week. But that is a far cry from wanting him fired. Do I think that Davidson is being held back by Fox? I don't know and haven't seen or heard any evidence that he has. Until then I won't throw Fox under the bus on that score either. If we learn that it is him and not davidson for example then I will change my opinion based on new information. Until then I won't decide I know what is going on or have any insider info because I don't. I just comment on what I read, hear, and surmise from the facts.

If a team doesnt have a coach or leader the belive in/listen to/ respect. Its much harder to play at a high level even with pride. Go show me a team in the past that has quit but still won and were in some really good games.

Im sure youll be able to find them, seeing you know "for a fact' when a team quits.

I didn't say they would win.....but you can quit on your coach and still go out and play. At that point, you know the team is done and just are looking to make sure "you" as an individual player still look good. I can show teams that have quit on coaches....and individuals still play the game hard. Those guys just normally call the coaches out in the process.....

I wouldn't say he's lost them yet.

But I said a while back he might be in the process of losing them. I still believe that.

that is really what I am saying.....losing a team is not something that happens one specific week. It is a slow process.....imo we are clearly in the early to mid stages of it.

I wouldn't say he's lost them yet.

But I said a while back he might be in the process of losing them. I still believe that.

Absolutely. You will know when/if Fox loses this team. Seriously. It will be bad. And, yes, it will be worse than losing to the Bills.

I didn't say they would win.....but you can quit on your coach and still go out and play. At that point, you know the team is done and just are looking to make sure "you" as an individual player still look good. I can show teams that have quit on coaches....and individuals still play the game hard. Those guys just normally call the coaches out in the process.....

Idividuals sure. But if a whole enitre team plays hard for 60 minutes vs the best, then its a pretty safe assumption that they havent quit on there coach.

If this team or any other quits on there coach it''ll be fairly obvious.

Archived