• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quit it with ripping Fox for clapping after a bad play...

Zod

I didnt realize our guys needed a good clap to remember that their coach had confidence in them. I wish my boss would do that when I screw up. For crying out loud, these are grown men playing the biggest, baddest sport in the world! They dont need John Fox to clap for them! What they really need is a coach who can motivate them.

It's the NFL. I mess up as a kid, I get my ass beat or yelled at, not get clapped at. He might as well encourage Jake to throw INTs or for a DB to fug up. All their consequences will be is getting applauded??? If our players can't handle an ass chewing then we are in need of an identity search.

They're grown over paid men, Fox. Get on their asses.

It's the NFL. I mess up as a kid, I get my ass beat or yelled at, not get clapped at. He might as well encourage Jake to throw INTs or for a DB to fug up. All their consequences will be is getting applauded??? If our players can't handle an ass chewing then we are in need of an identity search.

They're grown over paid men, Fox. Get on their asses.

damn If I was a grown overpaid man I dont think I would mind a beat down once in a while..

Archived