• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte real estate market

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I like the brick. Looks similar to the brick on our house, maybe a little darker.

Yea, I think it will look better after they pressure wash it.  I will tho have the darkest house in the hood I think.  It’s going to be unique.

I got some of those limbs trimmed by the flag pole. I'll probably trim some more but I'm gonna need a bigger ladder to reach them. It's taller than it looks. The flag pole is 20', the flags are 3'x5'. Picture taken from the deck.

PXL_20210429_150133099.jpg

• Pie 1

I'm sure this is where I'll be watching plenty of games from. Excuse the mess, it's still a bit of a work in progress. There will be a gas fire pit on the far end likely with the four chairs around it. We'll probably do a an outdoor patio couch in front of the TV.

PXL_20210429_151014294.jpg

• Pie 1

This will be my primary hangout. The den downstairs is just one huge open space. That's a 75" TV and I wish I would've splurged and gone bigger. That wall is right at 11'. Ignore the less of cords. There's a wall mounted entertainment center on the way. I hate drop tile ceilings and I'll eventually do something different but that's one of those down the road projects.

PXL_20210429_151830663.jpg

• Pie 1
Posted (edited)

Nice!  I’m building a big back patio with gas brick fireplace and big TV.  That’s where I will watch Panthers game.

Edited by Ja Rhule
3 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

Yea, I think it will look better after they pressure wash it.  I will tho have the darkest house in the hood I think.  It’s going to be unique.

Looks similar to ours too, just a bit darker.  It looks nice

36 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This will be my primary hangout. The den downstairs is just one huge open space. That's a 75" TV and I wish I would've splurged and gone bigger. That wall is right at 11'. Ignore the less of cords. There's a wall mounted entertainment center on the way. I hate drop tile ceilings and I'll eventually do something different but that's one of those down the road projects.

PXL_20210429_151830663.jpg

we haven't even touched the basement yet but I want to do something similar.  We have the drop ceiling as well, along with some 3" thick striped carpet

27 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Nice!  I’m building a big back patio with gas brick fireplace and big TV.  That’s where I will watch Panthers game.

Pay someone to do it. For the love of god, just pay someone.

This was the deck/patio I built in CO:

22384293_10155833339908023_2590515342432

One and motherfuging done. Never again.

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Pay someone to do it. For the love of god, just pay someone.

This was the deck/patio I built in CO:

22384293_10155833339908023_2590515342432

One and motherfuging done. Never again.

Oh by me I mean builder haha

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1
2 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Oh by me I mean builder haha

Good call. Porches/decks, yeah I'll build those. Cool. Paver patios? FUG THAT. Especially that one. Having to lug all that filler, sand, and pavers up and down those steps by hand SUCKED. I gave myself turf toe doing that poo. Four years later and my right big toe still ain't right. Definitely made me see turf toe in a whole different light when I used to mock players missing significant time due to it. Nah, fam. I get it now.

• Pie 1
1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Kitchen and living room. It's finally coming together. Still quite of bit of pictures and what not to hang, but it feels like the end of this moving process is finally actually in sight.

PXL_20210429_161953216.jpg

received_762776847714599.jpeg

I'll show yall my kitchen when we finally get stuff put away this weekend.  It needs what we call some updating

• Pie 3