Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

General NFL Free Agency Thread


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Jackson getting that much money makes sense why we didn’t sign him. Love how our defense is shaping up! Could still use a CB, FS, and another DT.

Funny enough these were positions we needed going into free agency and the draft.  We still need them.  

LT, QB, RG, CB, FS and DT are still needs.  Do like the Perryman, Fox and Reddick pickups though.  I think we all can see who the target positions in the draft are.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

if I were a giants fan, I’d be pumped. Defense is taking shape; maybe needs another LB. You add vet pass catchers and get Saquon back. I’m sure DG is growing tight in his pants thinking about the offensive linemen in this draft.

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

if I were a giants fan, I’d be pumped. Defense is taking shape; maybe needs another LB. You add vet pass catchers and get Saquon back. I’m sure DG is growing tight in his pants thinking about the offensive linemen in this draft.

There it is , yep Giants looking pretty good. Agree

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Gettleman is getting roasted about the costs of these contracts.

I’m not sure why. I like what Dave is doing. The NFC east is up for grab and they almost made the playoff last season. Another wide receiver in the draft and an OL, they could be pretty stout this year. 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jared Patterson said:

Yea. Adoree is good, but very injury prone. Needed a prove it deal and they sure didn't do that.

I don’t know why people keep saying that he’s injury proned. He played 39 of the first 43 games in his career. Got injured last season then came back and played pretty well the last 3 games last year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, imminent rogaine said:

if I were a giants fan, I’d be pumped. Defense is taking shape; maybe needs another LB. You add vet pass catchers and get Saquon back. I’m sure DG is growing tight in his pants thinking about the offensive linemen in this draft.

Agreed. Defense is looking stout. They have a pretty nice group in the secondary at least on paper for now. If they could add Chase, Smith or Waddle in the draft, the offense would be nice. No more excuses for Jones. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Kevin King back to Green Bay...

 

We have to be looking at a corner very high in  the draft now. No later than the 2nd round. If we roll out this season with Donte as our number 1, I will be very disappointed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

We have to be looking at a corner very high in  the draft now. No later than the 2nd round. If we roll out this season with Donte as our number 1, I will be very disappointed. 

A rookie probably isn’t going to come out and be better than Donte day 1. We are crazy for not going after Fuller, we are going to be hurting in the secondary big time if we don’t get to qb

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

A rookie probably isn’t going to come out and be better than Donte day 1. We are crazy for not going after Fuller, we are going to be hurting in the secondary big time if we don’t get to qb

We didn't have a chance at Fuller. Nobody did except the Broncos.

He wanted to go back to playing for Vic Fangio, so as soon as he was released that's where he headed.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

We didn't have a chance at Fuller. Nobody did except the Broncos.

He wanted to go back to playing for Vic Fangio, so as soon as he was released that's where he headed.

We just need to make that a priority is all I’m saying

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...