• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Signings Thread

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

That's a odd bet.  How about an avatar bet?  Yes, I'm game for a bet, just not real sure about what you are talking about in a 'repeat my statement' bet.  To the end of round 3 (including comp picks) and have to be drafted as DTs. 

Agreed: 5 or less you win, 6 push, over 6 I win.

Avatar bet is fine, statement was just like you typing this- "Basbear DTs knowledge is great than mine, Im not worthily " 

I guess I agree to the end of the 3rd round, what 9 dang comp picks sheesh.....(plus some of those teams need DTs..)

Just reminder the picks have to listed as DT. Plus Avatar rights last til the first pre-season game.(nothing that can gets you banned)

Deal.

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Avatar bet is fine, statement was just like you typing this- "Basbear DTs knowledge is great than mine, Im not worthily " 

I guess I agree to the end of the 3rd round, what 9 dang comp picks sheesh.....(plus some of those teams need DTs..)

Just reminder the picks have to listed as DT. Plus Avatar rights last til the first pre-season game.(nothing that can gets you banned)

Deal.

Deal.