• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has the trade for Sam Darnold changed your outlook on the 2021 season?

1 minute ago, Mr. Herbert said:

Let's make it clear , you claim Lance or Fields will not be available at pick 8  I claim one will 

Yes pay pal, cash apt or Venmo?

Edited by WOW!!

Again I don’t really care. I betting on Fit behind the scene knowledge . The 5th best QB in this draft or the 1st one in a draft a few years ago with the best OT or CB this year...

hmmmmmm

i’ll take the latter anyway...

5 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Yes pay pal, cash apt or Venmo?

I dont know what any of that jargon means. I still write checks. I'm more than willing for you to teach me the knew ways. I just dont know how too. I have plenty of money but dont get your play

Just now, Mr. Herbert said:

I dont know what any of that jargon means. I still write checks. I'm more than willing for you to teach me the knew ways. I just dont know how too. I have plenty of money but dont get your play

Really??

Come on man.. Don't bitch out and make bitchmade excuses..

Just don't take the bet and move on...

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Again I don’t really care. I betting on Fit behind the scene knowledge . The 5th best QB in this draft or the 1st one in a draft a few years ago with the best OT or CB this year...

hmmmmmm

i’ll take the latter anyway...

Dont hate the player. Hate the game. One of you snappers said that.

18 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

It doesn't really change the fact that I think the most likely result is a competitive team that wins 8 or 9 games, but it does change the excitement level because I don't think Darnold can be much worse than Teddy, and there's a good chance he's a lot better. 

He could worse by turning the ball over more. But hopefully Darnold balances that out by making more big plays