• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 Weeks till the Draft Mocks

Hoenheim

5 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Massive deal on a trade down with the Jags netting low 1st and multiple 2nds 

There's an insane amount of oline talent in the top half of round 2. 

Screenshot_20210410-091328.png

This draft right here would be awesome.  Two future firsts and those picks would be amazing.  Really like those OL guys and love Moehrig and Tonga that late.  Well done.

7 hours ago, section543 said:

B3A0BC93-7F99-4FF6-9F9F-C84CFDC006A8.thumb.jpeg.96486ed8763d7039d351a97a065b2d7f.jpeg

Probably very realistic if we made no trades. I think SOMEONE ahead of us will get Sewell and we get the next best OT. 

Im thinking Slater has some flexibility in whether he plays guard or tackle , so drafting another OT in R2 is actually not crazy at all (we did go Dline first two picks last year ). Also the team would have the option of not paying Moton a shitton of money and have their two OTs cheap for 4 years min.

If Eichenburg or Randunz is sitting around at our R2 pick I'd think hard about getting one of them instead of feeling like you absolutely need to draft the best cornerback available. Bouye should at least be serviceable but we could be screwed if him and Donte deal with injuries . 

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 1

To me, adding Darnold really changes things.  Also, we have a ton of decent guards now.  I really don't see a need for a stud G with Miller, Eflein, Erving, Daley, Scott already on the roster.  They may even try Little inside, although I think its more likely they cut him and save the 2m.  We have a ton of defense front 7 as well.  The openings on the roster are S/RB/CB/WR/TE.  

1. Sewell or Slater

2. Grant S

3. Gowan Stokes, or Melifonwu CB

4. Darden WR

5. RB or WR

6. Yeboah TE

6. best S that falls.