• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question about Panthers roster on Madden '21...

I bought a used PS4 a month ago after seeing a commercial for MLB The Show 21 and it came with Madden 20. I haven't played a video game since the 90's but of course I'm addicted to these two games now. If I buy Madden 21, will it be updating the rosters for next season soon or do I have to wait until Madden 22 to get that? Excited to play w/ Darnold and the new draft picks.

• Beer 1

Madden 22 will have the updated roster with pictures and rating and all that. But you won’t get an official one with madden 21...that’s basically all they do every year now for each new madden. You’re buying an official roster update. 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Madden 22 will have the updated roster with pictures and rating and all that. But you won’t get an official one with madden 21...that’s basically all they do every year now for each new madden. You’re buying an official roster update. 

I see, yeah I'm going to try to find a user created one to use in the meantime I guess. 

57 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Okay cool thanks, and I would be able to use this roster when playing someone online head to head? 

Actually you can play a friend online but you have to create an online franchise & choose to import the active roster.  Download the madden22 roster. If you wait a few days they will probably have all the teams updated with the latest draft picks & free agents for each team. 

After you download the roster from the community files, go to load/save files & load the madden22 roster. Create a new franchise & choose to import the current roster you have loaded. Invite your friend or friends to the league. 

I did this last year with my brother. I was Panthers & he was a Dolphins. I simulated to the Super Bowl & forced a win for the Panthers & Dolphins through the season & playoffs. We played each other online in the Super Bowl. We would quit the game prior to it actually ending so we could play each other again without having to reset the whole league. 

• Pie 1

Oh okay, smart. Thanks for the tip.

4 minutes ago, gakonline said:

Actually you can play a friend online but you have to create an online franchise & choose to import the active roster.  Download the madden22 roster. If you wait a few days they will probably have all the teams updated with the latest draft picks & free agents for each team. 

After you download the roster from the community files, go to load/save files & load the madden22 roster. Create a new franchise & choose to import the current roster you have loaded. Invite your friend or friends to the league. 

I did this last year with my brother. I was Panthers & he was a Dolphins. I simulated to the Super Bowl & forced a win for the Panthers & Dolphins through the season & playoffs. We played each other online in the Super Bowl. We would quit the game prior to it actually ending so we could play each other again without having to reset the whole league. 

There are some good ones in the community files. Look 4 the one with the most likes.

Btw.. Madden 21 on PS5 is the best Madden I have played in about 10yrs. Glad it was a free upgrade with the PS4 disc..

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

What do you mean by free upgrade with the PS4 disc?

If you have a ps5 you can put the PS4 disc in it and play the ps5 version. Just download the free upgrade from psn.