• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Fitterer: We want Sam Darnold to just flush what's happened

NAS

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

And I only disagreed with one very specific point. WR talent. Which was a horrible trip down memory lane. Neither was that much better to even matter. I don’t think he will be the answer. The trade was worth the shot. But passing on Fields and then guaranteeing him 19M for next is a huge risk(and mistake). 

It’s a tough needle to thread. It either “slows” down for him or the Panthers are in trouble. 

Yeah makes way more sense. I was thinking there is no way someone else can be high on this Jets team not naked Gooby! 

6 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I don’t even know Darnold to hate him lol. I just know he’s a bad QB and not the future.

Ginn wasn't there Cam’s rookie year, Hixon and Lafell lol, your gonna snap something receiving that hard.

A RB getting dump offs has nothing to do with the play call, it’s not Bell or Gase’s fault Darnold can’t read the field. Also weren’t people on this forum blaming Cam for Mccaffrey lack of production.

Using wins now? Have you seen his record? its horrific. The only two games the jets win last year were vs a browns team with no WR due to COVID and rams team that Goff was imploding. Nothing to due with Darnold, they started Darnold cause they wanted to tank for Trevor and  Flacco would most likely messed that up.

I can go get more analytical if you want, it’s not gonna look good for Darnold

Man you are like 6-7 posts behind Gooby! Keep up! Everything you just posted was already addressed/debated...  Such a Gooby!

8 hours ago, Toomers said:

And I only disagreed with one very specific point. WR talent. Which was a horrible trip down memory lane. Neither was that much better to even matter. I don’t think he will be the answer. The trade was worth the shot. But passing on Fields and then guaranteeing him 19M for next is a huge risk(and mistake). 

It’s a tough needle to thread. It either “slows” down for him or the Panthers are in trouble. 

Question for you :

Do you want Sam to fail so you can give out "I told you so's"?

• Poo 1