• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

horrible 2nd half coaching....again

CRA

Coaching wasn't terrible. It was on par with what they have always done and will continue to do.

We aren't a team to have a lead and we aren't a team to come from behind. We will be in 85% of all games and win more than 50% of those games. John Fox football since 2003, and will continue to happen as long as he is coach.

Penalties really made our offense stagnant in a few drives. I really didn't see our coaches just mail in it in the second half as with the new orleans game. I must say that this coaching staff is not my favorite, and i haven't been a fan of john fox for at least 3 years now. But i know what to expect from him as long as he is our head coach and today he was on par with what i expected.

Attempting 3 straight passing plays after another first down in a third quarter drive, is calling a great game? Get off his nut sack.

How about running it 30 times and limiting the deep passes so Jake doesn't screw up? People wanna jump on Davidson when we throw it alot and when we run it 99% of the time. What more do you want from him? He's screwed no matter what he does.

Davidson has done NOTHING in his time here to impress me. Nothing.

Glad you are so easily impressed.

Regardless the QB, we should always rely on the run game, but should also be able to mix it up enough to keep defenses more on their heels.

Luckily, the run game has been good enough that people like you give him a pass.

Davidson has done NOTHING in his time here to impress me. Nothing.

Glad you are so easily impressed.

Regardless the QB, we should always rely on the run game, but should also be able to mix it up enough to keep defenses more on their heels.

Luckily, the run game has been good enough that people like you give him a pass.

24 pass plays, 30 run plays. Isn't that mixing it up enough?

24 pass plays, 30 run plays. Isn't that mixing it up enough?
One more time. 3 straight pass plays after another 1st down while we are DRIVING down the field in the 3rd quarter. That sure is mixing it up.

Gee, which way will Delhomme throw. To the left, to the right? Maybe the middle. Great mix up on plays.

Archived