Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Hurricanes @ Predators 5/8-5/10 Regular Season Final Two


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Think RBA would remind Hamilton he's a defenseman, and he might need to get physical.

The Preds are 0-6 and have been outscored 23-9, they score 1 goal and you'd think they won the Cup. Take back the momentum!

Agreed. 
 

I will say Dougie has done a good job though picking up Slavin slack there in the second. But that dude needs some rest. He’s consistently getting out skated. Skjei has sucked tonight. Frankly I want to see Gardiner in over Bean too. Bean has not been good the past two games and especially tonight. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure hope the Canes play the 7 that count against the Predators better than this. If not, were heading the way of the 20/21 Tampa Bay Lightning.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Completely overdramatic... 

Disagree.

RBA literally said they're coming out full speed tonight. If this is that, this ain't it. Had we rolled James Reimer out there with the Taxi Squad, I wouldn't be up in arms. This is the healthiest team we've had since Day 1 and they are looking overwhelmed.

 

  • Pie 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zacka77ack said:

Disagree.

RBA literally said they're coming out full speed tonight. If this is that, this ain't it. Had we rolled James Reimer out there with the Taxi Squad, I wouldn't be up in arms. This is the healthiest team we've had since Day 1 and they are looking overwhelmed.

 

Saying somthing and actually having the motivation to do so and completely different things.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Saying somthing and actually having the motivation to do so and completely different things.

Sure. You're choosing to watch the ice on product and think they're not trying. I watch the slumping power play, inability to clear, and soft play and think thats not the type of hockey you should be playing heading into the Post Season.

  • Pie 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zacka77ack said:

Sure. You're choosing to watch the ice on product and think they're not trying. I watch the slumping power play, inability to clear, and soft play and think thats not the type of hockey you should be playing heading into the Post Season.

Throughout professional sports you see teams give less effort when the games don't mean much, I'm simply observing that doing so is human nature.... The risk/reward of losing key players to more physical play isn't great.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zacka77ack said:

back to back embarrassing efforts, not a great look in the your last 2 of 3 games.

Ya... If we don't smash them in the mouth Monday ill be seriously concerned.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...