• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets at Panthers Week 1 let's goooooo

Zod

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Pathetic is being a fan of a team and then following that team's bust of a former high first round pick to another team because you were high on him.

Go the fug away. The guy busted and you're so butthurt about it that you're still beating your bird chest and following him around hoping to somehow be right because your pride is hurt.

I'll be cheering for Darnold this fall because he's the Panthers' QB. I want what's best the the Panthers even if it means being wrong. You're a butthurt bitch following around a bust of a QB because you're butthurt. Pathetic indeed.

Noticed you didn't rebutt what I said about making excuses for David Carr.

Guess that's a "W" for me.

Have a wonderful day....."sir".

P.S. -   ...and Pathetic is stating that the QB you are ROOTING FOR "because he is a Panther" is automatically David Carr.    Maybe you should "Go the fug away", eh? 🙄

Edited by glenwo2
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Noticed you didn't rebutt what I said about making excuses for David Carr.

Guess that's a "W" for me.

Have a wonderful day....."sir".

P.S. -   ...and Pathetic is stating that the QB you are ROOTING FOR "because he is a Panther" is automatically David Carr.    Maybe you should "Go the fug away", eh? 🙄

You have as many Ws as your Jets. If you didn't understand the point I was making about Carr that's on you.

Meanwhile, I guess I was slot on about you being a butthurt Jets fan too prideful to admit you were wrong about your franchise savior Darnold. I was just shooting in the dark there. But, bullseye!

^ I'm done with this dumb conversation with you, George.    Saying that Sam is David Carr is the most ignorant take I've ever seen.

So you know what I'm going to do?

What I should've done the moment I saw that comparison :   Put you on Ignore so I don't see you anymore.

Bye.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Poo 1

Just now, glenwo2 said:

^ I'm done with this dumb conversation with you, George.    Saying that Sam is David Carr is the most ignorant take I've ever seen.

So you know what I'm going to do?

What I should've done the moment I saw that comparison :   Put you on ignore so I don't see you anymore.

Bye.

Says the butthurt Jets fan too prideful of being wrong about his proclaimed franchise savior. 

Nothing more bitchmade than jumping ship on your team for pride.

I honestly don't like it for sam. his very first game has a ton of built in pressure now. If he isn't good and the panthers don't start 1-0 the chirping will start. I don't have enough faith in Darnold yet