• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA Matchups to Watch

Joe Person
@josephperson
·
15m
Notable players not practicing today -  Brian Burns, Jeremy Chinn, Troy Pride Jr, Trent Scott, Chuba Hubbard, Terrace Marshall Jr, Greg Little.

Jonathan M Alexander
@jonmalexander
·
7m
Quite a few players in red jerseys here at OTA’s. Brian Burns, Troy Pride, Yetur Gross Matos. But they are all participating in some form.

Edited by Captain Morgan

13 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

@Mr. Scot Can you explain (if possible) The FS/SS responsibilities in our defense?  Are they interchangeable?  I can’t figure out why they want Chinn at FS.  Traditionally the FS is the center fielder/ball hawk, no?  

Didn't see this till now, sorry.

From what I understand, we're one of those defenses where there's not a whole lot of difference. Remember, our coaching staff really values versatility.

But if they are going to use Jeremy Chinn as a free safety this year, I still expect a lot of flexibility.

Mind you, I do think he's got the skill set to be a true centerfielder if that's what they want him to be.

Edit: Michael He's explanation was spot on as well. Kudos...

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1