• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First time Atlanta hasn't swept Carolina since 2004

Cat

At least that is what ESPN Sportcenter is saying. :rolleyes:

SC has gotten so bad on screwing up facts and statistics I hardly trust anything they say anymore. Also the statistics they give sometimes are meaningless because they do not give you enough information to put it in context.

lol sweep means beating them twice in one year dufus

i posted that still thinking that we won all games...was being sarcastic. I tried to cancel the post but it was too late. I looked it up and you were right. I posted just below stating that. Sorry for the confusion...and by the way, I know what a sweep is.

i posted that still thinking that we won all games...was being sarcastic. I tried to cancel the post but it was too late. I looked it up and you were right. I posted just below stating that. Sorry for the confusion...and by the way, I know what a sweep is.

got ya...i am a little confused too...but they didnt sweep us last year either so this post is making me a little :crazy:

got ya...i am a little confused too...but they didnt sweep us last year either so this post is making me a little :crazy:

See we played right into SC's hands, as we all sit here and get a little dumber trying to figure out how inaccurate their reports are. They hope we post the right answer, so they can use it and report it right the next time. Less work for them.

Archived