• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Open note to section 101 rows 1-6

Happy Panther

Typical of most of the Panther fans I spot when I'm there. It's like the lack of passion couldn't be more obvious.

Every once in awhile, I'll fit in a section with some good fans. Although, it's almost as if the better the seat, the worst the fan.

besides the lady in the Dan Morgan Jersey in row 6, you guys were quiet as a mouse. When our defense was lining up on the 4 yard line you did cheer I'll give you that. When our defense was on the 16 the entire 6 rows sat quietly.

It was pretty amazing.

That is all.

Good day

That is why you party in the Upper Deck.

Sec 540 was loud, proud, and drunk the whole damn game.

Well, I'm the kind a guy who's always quiet when watching a game. I just get way too nervous to do the cheering. With that said, I don't mind the other people next to me cheering at all though.

it sucks that you get nervouse to cheer? is it cause of the dumb fans who get mad at you standing up ? if so that is what is wrong with some of our fans.

edit: not saying that is wrong on your part...just about the wine and cheeser fans

it sucks that you get nervouse to cheer? is it cause of the dumb fans who get mad at you standing up ? if so that is what is wrong with some of our fans.

edit: not saying that is wrong on your part...just about the wine and cheeser fans

I think he means he's too nervous about the game to cheer.

I looked at each person sitting down on 3rd downs in my section to get them to stand. Most people would get the idea and stand up, but there were some who didn't seem to understand the concept...

To them, I kept prodding. If everyone did this it would help... Section 513 was pretty good overall.

Me and this other guy in the front row of our section did a pretty good job getting people get stand and cheer when appropriate. All the Falcons fans in our section were pretty quiet the whole game too.

we had 3 falcon fans behind me up a few rows... beginning of the game they kept a chant going "mooooove the chaiiiiins" on every 1st down. After a while of me doing the same in return, they got real quiet.

One guy looked like he wanted to kick my ass... Yesterday offered quite a few wins throughout my day. :D

Archived