• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden 22 ranks panthers second worst team in the league

micnificent28

3 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

That is inaccurate. Game Is far from perfect, but has been pretty solid more recently. Those who play it at the highest levels anyway. I honestly don't know what people like you want, it's 11 on 11.   Your not going to turn into some different game it's football.

As a game overall, it's terribad. Glitches galore, but very rarely does it effect the actual game itself so that's nice (you know it's bad when day 1 the ball is glitching out during TD celebrations, but that's just aesthetic issues). As a football game tho? It's gotten a LOT better. I just hate that they keep calling it a simulation.

I play primarily online ranked and exclusively as the Panthers. It's gotten MUCH better in regards to folks just rolling out of the pocket and chucking it deep after a few audibled routes. Burns in QB spy while rushing 3 and dropping the rest into zone while controlling an LB usually stops a lot of the bullshit that folks like to get away with. The nano-blitzes not being as plentiful either has also been nice.

Been waffling on picking it up, but I'll go ahead and preorder today. I hate that they spend so much time on MUT, but that's their big money maker so I get it.

Edited by Icege
  • Beer 1

8 hours ago, Icege said:

As a game overall, it's terribad. Glitches galore, but very rarely does it effect the actual game itself so that's nice (you know it's bad when day 1 the ball is glitching out during TD celebrations, but that's just aesthetic issues). As a football game tho? It's gotten a LOT better. I just hate that they keep calling it a simulation.

I play primarily online ranked and exclusively as the Panthers. It's gotten MUCH better in regards to folks just rolling out of the pocket and chucking it deep after a few audibled routes. Burns in QB spy while rushing 3 and dropping the rest into zone while controlling an LB usually stops a lot of the bullshit that folks like to get away with. The nano-blitzes not being as plentiful either has also been nice.

Been waffling on picking it up, but I'll go ahead and preorder today. I hate that they spend so much time on MUT, but that's their big money maker so I get it.

The Panthers will be one of the better teams to play with online. 3 deep at WR, the best RB, damn near unlockable DE, the fastest CB on one side and a top 10 pick on the other. Brown in the middle bull rushing at 3tech. 

As a team yeah the Panthers should rnk bottom 3rd but they have players to run with any team.

PS5 version gives me some hope for the game. This last Madden was good but still to many glitches. 

Also only team I run with online.

8 hours ago, Icege said:

They do one step forward and three steps back. The coaching adjustments are nice but the game is still plagued with the same problems for the last decade. Basically every other scrub just does the same no huddle run bullshit over and over to try and score. That or shotgun draw which is basically the most overpowered play in the game. Crucial dropped passed on 3rd and long for no reason. WR's getting rerouted with no flags. It is most definitely a bad game. The Panthers arent a bad team to use but Teddy is awful and has a 5 second wind up. The o-line gets destroyed by any team with a decent defense.

Edited by OneBadCat

2 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

They do one step forward and three steps back. The coaching adjustments are nice but the game is still plagued with the same problems for the last decade. Basically every other scrub just does the same no huddle run bullshit over and over to try and score. That or shotgun draw which is basically the most overpowered play in the game. Crucial dropped passed on 3rd and long for no reason. WR's getting rerouted with no flags. It is most definitely a bad game. The Panthers arent a bad team to use but Teddy is awful and has a 5 second wind up. The o-line gets destroyed by any team with a decent defense.

Tbh, I don't mind the folks trying to play Madden as opposed to playing football. There are some minor adjustments that can be made to ultimately bust up a lot of the no huddle stuff. Shift the DL to the center, put a DE in QB spy, and then control a LB or S to patrol the field.

Teddy is fine in the game too tbh. I've had no problem getting the ball out, just gotta make sure you read the coverage and hit the open man.

I get a huge kick out of dumping it off to CMC during the end of the first half when they're dropping everybody back so that I can activate his superstar x factor :3