• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Grier or PJ

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Let's talk about it.  Which Saints game did you want to talk about though?

The one where PJ came in late and was horrible in a comeback attempt?  

Or the Saints game where Will Grier came in late and had an even worse completion % and QBR than PJ did in his.   

Which one was just last season as opposed to a few years back? 🤔

Edited by Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Which one was just last season as opposed to a few years back? 🤔

gotcha.  Hard to keep up with your ever changing criteria.  Totally cool to talk about PJ's game....but not that one that was just 17 games ago with Grier.  Off the table.  Game was probably in black and white. 

Just now, CRA said:

gotcha.  Hard to keep up with your ever changing criteria.  Totally cool to talk about PJ's game....but not that one that was just 17 games ago with Grier.  Off the table.  Game was probably in black and white. 

You're the one that wanted to talk about the Lions game but not the Saints game, both of which were way more recent and, I might add, under the current staff (which Grier's were not).

Wonder why 🤔

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You're the one that wanted to talk about the Lions game but not the Saints game, both of which were way more recent and, I might add, under the current staff (which Grier's were not).

Wonder why 🤔

I think it is best to compare their starts when looking at their limited NFL play.  But everything has always been fair game in my eyes when talking about both.  I’m not the one just cherry picking what should she shouldn’t be talked about 

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

I think it is best to compare their starts when looking at their limited NFL play.  But everything has always been fair game in my eyes when talking about both.  I’m not the one just cherry picking what should she shouldn’t be talked about 

Sure you're not 😁

10 hours ago, Tinamedina said:

Cause of their ability to throw the ball to themselves. 

Did you read the person’s quote before mine? He said PJ had drives of like 90 and 70 yds. Chuba ran about 60 yds on one drive not from a pass. Then TMJ caught a 15 yd pass and took it about another 50 yds. So maybe look at stats before quoting me because PJ didn’t do anything.