• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting RG on covid list

CRA

49 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If veteran players are failing on the field due to lack of ability, it's easy for them to use the excuse of lacking talent to work with. If young players with talent are failing on the field due to not being ready it looks bad on them as coaches.

Most football coaches are fairly conservative and self preserving by nature. Playing the vets is the conservative and self preserving call... until the boss man calls them out for not playing the young talent when they start using the excuse that the vets lack talent and that usually takes awhile to happen.

Why the fug are you even here?  I busted your ass posting fake news related to covid. I reported (and you likely intercepted) the report I made of your false news claims. Ricky Spanish says your type of fake ass news is perma ban. Why are you not perma banned when i gave 2 legit sources to prove you are full of poo and your post was fake news.  

DM me for screenshots. 

3 minutes ago, Ready 2 Win said:

Why the fug are you even here?  I busted your ass posting fake news related to covid. I reported (and you likely intercepted) the report I made of your false news claims. Ricky Spanish says your type of fake ass news is perma ban. Why are you not perma banned when i gave 2 legit sources to prove you are full of poo and your post was fake news.  

DM me for screenshots. 

That's a really weird post to quote for your bone to pick. Then again, literally all you ever do with your posts is complain about site ownership and/or moderation. Not sure why you hang around when you obviously don't like it here.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That's a really weird post to quote for your bone to pick. Then again, literally all you ever do with your posts is complain about site ownership and/or moderation. Not sure why you hang around when you obviously don't like it here.

Expected reply from someone in power that can do whatever they want because of that power. Its cool. I got you on record and screenshot posting all kinds of fake news that was said to be a perma ban offense....but we cant get too mad because we know rules are only for the little people.  Tis thr world we live in

1 minute ago, Ready 2 Win said:

Expected reply from someone in power that can do whatever they want because of that power. Its cool. I got you on record and screenshot posting all kinds of fake news that was said to be a perma ban offense....but we cant get too mad because we know rules are only for the little people.  Tis thr world we live in

You have saved screenshots from a message board for "proof" someone is wrong. LOL @ you.

I mean, hey... if you're super confident you're not gonna be posting misinformation, go ahead and post those screenshots right here.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You have saved screenshots from a message board for "proof" someone is wrong. LOL @ you.

I mean, hey... if you're super confident you're not gonna be posting misinformation, go ahead and post those screenshots right here.

I think you should ban him if hes wrong though. Make him put skin in the game. 

9 minutes ago, Ready 2 Win said:

You're joking right? Come on man you know this place let's 900% more stuff go than Facebook. If you want to post your BS just go to the tinder box. Plenty of it there.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I reported YOU. You are a mod. I am sure you intercepted those. 

I have no doubt your mod status protects you.  But i proved your post wrong. Do you really want me to bust that mess out? I reported it. Lets make a bet. I will show you the post I reported.  A post you made making statements about a certain county. You said 63% of people were vaccinated. I proived you wrong by a simple search. 

You want to play with me...its cool but do it openly and show your mod status. Lets go around and let me prove your posted statement wrong ( and in violation of the own laws you bumped after I called you out) 

If i show proof that after Ricky Spanish's post...you posted unverified info as false and as such is a perma ban offence....will you accept it?

2 minutes ago, Ready 2 Win said:

I reported YOU. You are a mod. I am sure you intercepted those. 

I have no doubt your mod status protects you.  But i proved your post wrong. Do you really want me to bust that mess out? I reported it. Lets make a bet. I will show you the post I reported.  A post you made making statements about a certain county. You said 63% of people were vaccinated. I proived you wrong by a simple search. 

You want to play with me...its cool but do it openly and show your mod status. Lets go around and let me prove your posted statement wrong ( and in violation of the own laws you bumped after I called you out) 

If i show proof that after Ricky Spanish's post...you posted unverified info as false and as such is a perma ban offence....will you accept it?

Being wrong about the percentage of a particular county's vaccination status is hardly comparable to spreading vaccine falsehoods. Holy false equivalency Batman.

4 minutes ago, CatfanMO said:

I shut the news off a long time ago bud. You should do the same and think for yourself. Peace! 

Oh, look at this free thinker. He doesn't need anyone to tell him any information, he knows all things all the time because he's a self actualized genius. Tell us how you glean so much truth without any outside sources, oh man of the world?!?!?!

• Beer 1