• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday Night Football Ravens @ Raiders

TrevorLaurenceTime22

9 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

In your opinion what category do they better talent outside of offensive line and TE? 

keep in mind they were the worst defense in the league last year. 

There weren't the worse defense in the league last year, they were pretty close to us.

I think we play better, on defense especially, but that they have, better talent overall. 

Not by a lot, but they have a talent edge on us, but they just play worse.

I've really started to feel Perryman only signed with us because it was the best deal available to him and then drug ass once he had to report and embellished injuries so he could go elsewhere.  

It sucks, but I just find it interesting that he suddenly saw the light when it came to vaccination once he was dealt.  Looks like he's played well tonight...

Also, sucks for McCoy.  Didnt see the play he injured on, but getting carted off and his expressions combined with how they were treating that leg, it looks like he may be done.  It sucks bc I really loved having him here when he was here and would've loved to retain him, but it seems like his body has broken down.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

There weren't the worse defense in the league last year, they were pretty close to us.

I think we play better, on defense especially, but that they have, better talent overall. 

Not by a lot, but they have a talent edge on us, but they just play worse.

They literally just showed on the screen that the raiders were last in the league on scoring defense and second to last in yards….